The standards include both maximum annual case assignment limits and a minimum average number of hours attorneys should spend on each case.
Cases are broken down into thirteen case categories:
• paternity;Approval of the standards is contingent upon the availability of State funding to implement the standards. The full report can be found here.
• willful violation of support;
• willful violation other;
• family offense;
• violation of conditional surrender;
• modification of prior order;
• conditional surrender;
• abuse; and
• TPRs (termination of parental rights).