The class will be held virtually on Mondays, November 2, 9, 16 and 23 from 6:30 - 8:30 PM via Zoom and will cover:
• How much money you need to buy a homeParticipants can also get a free copy of their credit report as well as free one-on-one support.
• Your credit score and how it affects you
• How much house you can afford
• What a Realtor can do for you
• How to get a mortgage
• How to pick the right home
• Home Inspections
• How to protect your investment
Down payment and closing cost assistance is also available to first-time buyers — find out if you qualify: The INHS service area includes: Cayuga, Chemung, Cortland, Schuyler, Seneca, Tioga, and Tompkins Counties.
The registration fee is $25.00 (Virtual Special for 2020: 2/3 off).
For more information or to register, click here.